Handprinted Paella Card
A6 greeting card with a paella pan, a mussel pot or whatever you want to call it. I still like to send dinner invitations with cards or at least with a picture attached to the text. While I was looking for a good picture of shells, I thought why not make my own invitation card?
The perfect greeting Card for Seafood Lover
So here is my version as a lino print: a pot of mussels. For me, eating mussels has always been a feast, because in Switzerland we only have fresh water and no sea. But since I’ve been living here on the coast of Portugal, I like to eat a few simple mussels every now and then, found fresh from the local fish market.
And in case you’d like to make an invitation, and still need a recipe, here we go, my favourite kind of mussle dish:
Recipe for Mussles south italian style
Wash, clean and water the mussels. Chop some (in my case: a lot!) garlic, parsley and chilli. Heat up some olive oil, add garlic and chilli, and fry them for a bit. Pour in some red wine and bring to the boil briefly. Add (canned) tomatos, season with salt, pepper and cook for some minutes. Add the mussles and cook for about 5 minutes. Till then, the mussles should open up. Add parsley et voilà. Make sure to have some bread ready, to dip in the sauce 🙂
Paper and Ink
- ‘plain’ Paper: 300 g/m², acid-free, lightfast and high ageing resistance, sustainably made in Germany.
- Postcard: 300 g/m², ‘Postcard’-Design is pre-printed on the backside of the print.
- high quality water based ink.
- to protect the paint, send Cards in a envelope. The Postcard-Print sealed with spray.
Postcard: DIN A6
- Height: 105 millimeters
- Width: 148 millimeters
Plain background Card: the width is a bit smaller than DIN A6 (like Polaroid Format).
- All prints are handmade. Each print is unique and might slightly vary from the pictures shown here.
- Product colour may slightly be different than seen here, due to your monitor / photographic lighting.
- If there are prints on the photos, those are not included. You will purchase only the print.
- Design layout and dimensions of the paper might be slightly different, as I cut most paper by hand and handprint all my linos.
- The prints will be shipped with CTT portugues post.
For further informations about my art prints please read the page about my art prints here.